Farm Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Farm Insurance Information
Farm and ranch insurance helps provide financial protection for agricultural businesses. Your agent can help identify your operation’s risks and exposures so you can get appropriate coverage for your farm or ranch.
Contact Atlantic International Company of Georgia, located in Atlanta, to learn more about insurance options for your farm and ranch operations and get a personalized quote.
What Is Farm and Ranch Insurance?
Farm and ranch insurance is not a single policy but a group of policies and endorsements tailored to meet the needs of an individual farm, hobby farm or ranch.
You can purchase farm insurance through your agent, who can help you get multiple quotes from reputable insurers.
What Does Farm and Ranch Cover?
Basic farm and ranch insurance plans may include the following:
- Farm machinery and equipment—This coverage may help pay to replace or repair your farm’s combines, computers, tractors, irrigation systems and other specialized equipment after a covered event.
- Supplies—This coverage may help pay to replace or repair farm products, including tools, feed, silage, fertilizers, pesticides and grain lost or damaged in a covered event.
- Livestock—A farm’s livestock provides an essential source of revenue. This coverage may help pay to replace animals lost to a covered event.
- Liability coverage—This policy may help pay for a farm’s legal liability for third-party injuries and property damage.
- Farm structures coverage—This policy may help pay to replace or rebuild your farm’s structures after a covered event.
If your farm or ranch relies on crop production to help produce profits, your agent may also recommend purchasing crop insurance.
What Is Crop Insurance?
Crop insurance typically includes two main types of coverage:
- Multiple peril crop insurance (MPCI)— This coverage may help cover a farm’s losses and lower yields caused by natural events, including fire, flooding, destructive weather, drought or insect damage. Farmers and ranchers can also purchase crop-hail insurance as a supplement to MPCI.
- Crop revenue insurance—This coverage may help farmers if their yields are lower than usual or if prices are low by helping to insure against large crop price swings.
More than 100 different commodities are eligible for crop insurance coverage, including the following:
- Crops not planted annually, such as citrus or apples
- Crops such as corn, soybeans and wheat
How to Get Farm and Ranch Insurance
Work closely with your agent to determine which farm and ranch policies and endorsements may be appropriate for your organization.
Atlantic International Company of Georgia is ready to help you get a customized farm and ranch insurance policy to help meet your needs.
You may also be interested in…